According to Mirror, some poor bastard known only as Zhang is lucky to be alive after his penis and balls began to rot away from the poison his wife soaked his underwear in.
Zhang spent three weeks in the hospital thanks to his rotting naughty parts as well as breathing difficulties. He suspected his wife was the culprit since the two had been arguing for some time, and it turned out his suspicions were warranted, as tests on his underwear showed they had been soaked in a toxic herbicide known as paraquat.
Authorities said Zhang's wife "laced his underpants" with the powerful chemical and then dried them in the sun before giving them to him to wear on their daughter's wedding day. Shortly thereafter, the paraquat began to seep into Zhang's skin and eat away at his nards.
Zhang was rushed to a local hospital's intensive care unit while his wife was arrested after the results from the tests on his drawers came back.
Well, then. What a bitch.