Snacking can be a huge downfall of a healthy lifestyle. Thankfully, you don’t have to go hungry between meals. Here are some great ways to keep your metabolism boosted with delicious and healthful choices. Some of these ideas are absolutely to die for and yet healthy as can be! Who knew snacking could be so yummy AND good for you?
1. Baked Zucchini Chips These chips are far from your average potato chips, and much healthier
2. Butternut Squash Chips Simple, Healthy, and Delicious. These chips are also super easy to prepare.
3. Banana, Chocolate, and Almond Butter Bites You can substitute peanut butter to make these if almonds aren’t your thing.
4. Granola, Peanut Butter, and Apple Sandwiches Sweet, Crispy, and Delicious
5. Spicy Sriracha Popcorn just add a little Sriracha sauce to some butter and drizzle over freshly popped popcorn
6. Vietnamese Spring Rolls Just wrap frsh shrimp, veggies, mint, and herbs in rice paper for an amazing snack.
7. Dried Apple Chips You can even make these chips in the microwave!
8.Avocado Toast with a Sunny-Side up Egg Instead of butter, spread avocado on a piece of toast and add an egg.
9. Avocados and Hard-Boiled Eggs Simply chop up an avocado and a couple of hard boiled eggs for a quick pick-me-up
10. Cauliflower Crust Mini Pizzas All the flavor of a pizza, with very few of the carbs.
11. Baked Carrot Chips Brush carrot slices with olive oil, and just pop them in the over at 375 for 10 minutes.
12. Cheerios and Peanut Butter Bars You can substitute other cereals for this recipe, but they are all delicious.
13. Ants on a Log Classic snack idea, with a few new twists.
14. Greek Yogurt Ranch Veggie Dip This dip is packed with protein.
15. Yogurt-Covered Fruit Bites Just coat your favorite fruit with yogurt, freeze, and enjoy