Bananas are healthy and we all know that. However, other than the healthy benefits, there are some amazing uses of bananas that we think we never knew about.
Have a look at some of the most intriguing uses of bananas.
1. Skin moisturizing Bananas have vitamin A, which is helpful in restoring the lost moisture of your skin. All you need to do is: mash a ripe banana and apply the paste on your skin. Adding honey to the paste would give you an even better skin. Just avoid getting this paste in your eyes.
2. Eye care Yes, we mentioned that you should not let the paste in your eyes, but applying banana paste under your eyes for 20 minutes and washing it off with cold water would help you get rid of puffy eyes that we all hate. Don't we?
3. Feet care Your heel is one tricky place to heal. Though we all use different creams to heal our heels but did you know that rubbing bananas over your heels and leaving it there for 10-15 minutes would help restore your heels to their former glory?
4. Hair care If you want a natural conditioner for your hair and want to prevent hair loss, just mix some pulp of ripe bananas and yogurt. Apply this paste onto your scalp, let it sit on your hair for 15-20 minutes and rinse it off with cool water. This would help prevent hair loss.
5. Polish A banana peel works as a great polish for your shoes and also for the silverware in your home. Rubbing the banana peel on your shoes and silverware and rubbing it off with a paper cloth would give you shining shoes and silver.