Saturday, June 6, 2015

Meet the Newest Human Barbie Angelica Kenova and See Her Insanely Skinny Waistline!

  • Share
    21
  • Tweet
    28
  • Share
    38

Human Barbie, Angelica Kenova
Human Barbie, Angelica KenovaFacebook
Valeria Lukyanova is so yesterday. There's a new human Barbie in town!
Meet Angelica Kenova a 26-year-old Russian model who says her parents have treated her like a doll since the day she was born.
"Growing up, my parents raised me like a princess and never let me go out, date boys or have the usual adult experiences. As a result, I am not fit for real life—I'm like a living doll," the Moscow native tells News.Au.Com. "My mum and dad have been overprotective all my life. Some parents practically chuck their child out of the family home when they reach the age of 18 but not mine."
Human Barbie, Angelica KenovaFacebook
Angelica's Barbie obsession began at a very early age. "When I turned six, my mum started buying me collectible Barbie dolls and enthusiastically dressing me up like one," she explained. "My mother loved Barbie's slender beauty, golden curls, cute face and beautiful clothes. My mother inspired me and urged me to be exactly the same. I would pose in the mirror for hours and put on performances for my parents' friends. Everyone nicknamed me the ‘Russian Barbie.'"
Angelica says she maintains her tiny, doll-like figure by abiding to a strict diet and working out multiple times a week. And believe it or not, she says she's never had plastic surgery!
Human Barbie, Angelica KenovaFacebook
"Now I am very happy with my appearance," she says. "Like Mary Poppins says, it is a bliss to know that I am practically perfect in every way!"
Angelica is beyond proud of her nickname.
"Since I was a child, my parents styled me as a ‘Barbie' so I'm glad that I'm equated to one—Barbie is the idol of girls around the world," Angelica adds. "My parents are so proud of me today and they encourage my modeling work."
Human Barbie, Angelica KenovaFacebook
Human Barbie, Angelica KenovaFacebook

1 comment:

  1. Hey
    I just noticed you mentioned Human Barbie in this post, so thank you for that :)
    Just wondering, is the any chance you'd consider adding my link (Barbie) to the post as well?
    I think it would be super-useful for your visitors.
    Let me know if this is possible and if so, anything I can do to help.
    Thanks,
    Valeriya

    ReplyDelete