Wednesday, March 31, 2010

IANS

My first sexual experience was at 11, reveals Sarkozy's father

2010-03-28 14:50:00
Last Updated: 2010-03-28 15:38:04

Paris: Pal Sarkozy, father of French President Nicolas Sarkozy, has admitted in a new book that he had his first sexual experience with his nanny when he was 11.

Pal, 81, has confessed in a new autobiography called 'So Much Life' that he was a philanderer ever since seducing his childhood nanny when he was just 11, Daily Mail reported.
He wrote: ‘Sleep! That's a joke! I innocently asked the nanny to lie down next to me as if to give me a big cuddle while whispering the story. She obeyed.

'I slipped my clumsy but hurried hand under her skirt while she, unperturbed, continued reading.'

He went on to write that after 'finding peace with my body, my desire satisfied', she rearranged her dress and kissed him on the forehead.

'From then on, I would ask for my nurse and stories every night.'

Pal, a Hungarian aristocrat who reached France after the second World War as a refugee, has admitted to regularly cheating on the mother of his three children, Andree, before abandoning her. Nicolas was five at the time, the media report said.

No comments:

Post a Comment